The Rebels remained undefeated on the year on the strength of a dominant performance by the offensive line leading to a ball control offense (held the ball more than twice as long as Brebeuf) and a defense that forced two turnovers (moving the team to +8 on the season) and has allowed just 12 points over their last three games.
Roncalli ran for 156 yards and threw for 117. The Rebel offense scored on both a drive consisting of two big pass plays that lasted less than a minute, and on a 15 play drive that took up more than half of the third quarter.
- Derrick O’Connor – 8 for 13 passing for 96 yards / TD pass / 19 carries for 68 yards rushing (lead the team) / 21 yard catch
- Kenny Gillum – 17 carries for 62 yards / TD run
- Patrick McManama – 7 carries for 20 yards
- Connor Gore – threw a 21 yard reverse pass to Derek O’Connor
- Jacob Luedeman – 4 catches for 78 yards / TD catch
DEFENSIVE STATSThe Rebel defense held the Braves to just 34 yards rushing, netting just two field goals. They also forced two turnover
- Cade Morgan – 7 tackles / 1 tackle for loss
- Christian Brueggeman – 6 tackles / 1 tackle for loss
- Josh Swan – 5 tackles
- Demarcus Smith – 4 tackles / sack
- Alex Kuntz – 4 tackles / 1 tackle for a 5 yard loss
- Tony Schott – 3 tackles / 1 tackle for a 9 yard loss
- Gabe Otley – interception
- Dylan Williams – interception