The Rebels finish the regular season undefeated for just the fifth time in school history. This win also crowned Roncalli as the first ever Circle City Conference Champion in football.
The Roncalli offense produced 375 yards of total offense. Another strong performance by the Offensive Line helped lead to a season high 266 yards rushing and a 2 to 1 advantage in time of possession. Three of the four Rebel scoring drives were for at least 75 yards.
- Derrek O’Connor – set a school record going 13 for 13 passing for 109 yards / 13 carries for 88 yards / 2 TD runs / longest run of the season (51 yards)
- Patrick McManama – 26 carries for 156 yards (most yards in a game this season) / 2 TD runs
- Nate Fischer – 8 carries for 22 yards
- Jacob Luedeman – 4 catches for 43 yards
- Aidan Parker – 3 catches for 27 yards
- Luke Smock – 4 catches for 25 yards
- Jacob Fryar – 13 yard catch
After running for nearly 200 yards against Chatard and 150 against Brebeuf, the Rebel defense held Guerin’s top running back to 116 yards. A timely stop late in the game forced a punt that allowed the offense to run out the clock.
- Cade Morgan – 10 tackles
- Christian Brueggeman – 11 tackles
- Josh Swan – 9 tackles
- Tony Schott – 3 tackles / sack
- Chris Teney – 4 tackles / sack
SPECIAL TEAMS STATS
Thanks to the efficiency of the offense, the Rebels did not punt all night.
- Patrick Sandler – 4 for 4 on PAT’s
- Gabe Otley – blocked a PAT